1.28.2006

Help...

My lovely wife has joined the blog world lovetolaughoutloud. Check it out when you get a chance. She is an excellent writer. Warning: high drama.

And speaking of my lovely wife, we are currently in a battle over the thermostat in our apartment. She tried to make a truce but I am refusing. It is more like a cease-fire on my part.

Laura has the heat jacked up to 78-79 degrees! She wanted to call a truce at 75! Yeah, that's what I'm saying. The heat is so intense I can smell the paint burning. I can handle 70, maybe 72. I don't know what to do. I need some help on this one.

What is a reasonable temperature to heat your home to? And keep in mind that my Laura as wonderful as she is, is not reasonable.

2 comments:

Ed said...

me and jenn keep the heat set at 64. granted we walk around at night in sweatshirts and pants but the heating bill stays low. also the snuggeling stays at a maximum. I dont know anyone who sets it above 72.

chewie said...

nat and i have this problem... we solved it through thermostat compromise and blankets!

Example: You pick a temp. She picks a temp. Put it in the middle - you go to bed in shorts and use the comforter; she goes to bed in long-sleeve flannel PJ's and sneaks an extra blanket or two on her side of the bed under the comforter. Presto!